Tuesday, October 4, 2011

another quick thought

Hm. Might Eileen know about this blog? I've only told three people about it: my wife, a good friend that also blogs, and Digger. I mentioned it to him once in passing, and I assumed that he would've forgotten about it, or at least mentioned it by now.

There's some pretty caustic stuff on here. I wanted to put it "out there," even if no one else ever read it. It's not intended to be read by certain people. However, it is the description of feelings I've had, as I'm an emotional guy. It's given me a way to work things out, rather than just flip my lid and do something I'd massively regret.

What I've written are perceptions of mine. Perhaps they're wrong, and I'm the first to admit it. Every deserves the benefit of the doubt, hence the reason I write it on a private place, in order to compose my thoughts. If Eileen actually does read this, I hope she realizes that I also deserve that benefit of the doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment